After long deliberation, soul searching and research I have decided on where I will move to permanently within the next year! This place has everything that I want and need personally and business wise. Where is this place at? Maybe I will release it sooner than later, who knows.
2) I will operate my social media outlets differently:
With huge business events going on (including possible expansions in the future), recently becoming the Food & Nutrition Editor for InHue Magazine, being the Social Media Director for The BrainTrust PR: Marketing & Solutions, the Social Media Director (intern) for Fervor/Heffys, in addition to spending more time cooking and taking photos for my new projects.. *takes a breath* things are going to change within my social media outlets. (*Note: I would love if you all subscribe/follow me on all of the social websites listed below!)
- My website: This is where you will be able to find out absolutely everything that is going on with me. Whether it is through "The Caffeine Journal" or "Coffee Induced Chef" I will blog (or make a video log) about everything that is going on.
- My Facebook: Maybe this is not as noticeable, but I have cut a lot of "friends" on the friends list. I did it for two reasons. 1) If the only thing you have ever said to me on Facebook was "Happy Birthday" while I genuinely appreciate them, I like Facebook because it allows the friends I actually do keep contact with on a daily/weekly basis to keep me updated on their lives. I will allow people to subscribe to my public updates, but not add me as a friend (unless we actually know and keep in contact with each other) If you see yourself no longer as a "friend" on Facebook, it does not mean we are not really friends anymore in real life (unless you choose it to be that way). 2) There are sometimes when I would like to post a "personal" status/update, but not everyone needs to know. Therefore I put #1 in effect immediately (more like late Saturday night to be precise).
- Twitter: I am toning up and re-organizing my Twitter account. Similar to Facebook, there are people that I follow and we have no contact with each other, so I am unfollowing them so I can pay attention more to those who are following and interacting with me.
- Tumblr: This is where I actually will become more active with my microblogging daily life updates! Tumblr and the people I follow over there are pretty amazing, so I am not letting any of you go! :)
- YouTube: I have a ton of video logs that I have tried making, but they didn't come out like I wanted them. I wish I had a team of people to work with. I am still working on my first video log and my second video log will be of all the bloopers while trying to make the first one multiple times in multiple locations!
That is all the important information I had for you all! I would love if you all follow/subscribe me on all the links as I will plan on providing you with at least five brand new blog posts a week (minimum)... or a new blog post everyday!
Next major events on my agenda as of now... Attending an IdeaMensch event August 2nd, and The YEK Biz Bang Event on August 24th.